This is one of the best ways to explore landscapes, everyday life and people is – trekking. We have prepared several trek tours in order to meet the essence of Bali. You’ll have the pleasure to trek through the rice fields, plantations growing coffee, vanilla, avocado and see how they are grown and harvested. You’ll taste Balinese food, the famous ‘snakeskin’, observe and participate in everyday village activities, meet Balinese people and gain a first hand experience of their culture. This tour will take you to some of the most important religious temple Tirta Empul and its sacred water spring. next journey enjoy spectacular views over Lake Batur and its volcano.
Trip Will Visiting
- Batubulan village for show of famous Barong and Keris Dance performance.
- Celuk the center of gold and silver works
- Mas the center of woodcarvings
- Tegallalang village, take picture as many as you like with back ground the Ubud Tegalalang rice terrace.
- Kintamani village to see the breathtaking view of mount batur volcano, is a mountain tourism object for see the view of mount Batur and lake view with the smoky Batur Volcano in the backdrop
- Tirta Empul Temple or most known as a Holy Spring Temple.
- Than continue back to hotel.
- Tanjung Benoa for waters activities such as parasailing, jet skies, diving, sea walker, turtle island (water sport ticket is excluded from the package and it is optional).
- Padang Padang beach this beach famous with surf activities and nice rock beach you can swim and rilex in this beach.
- Uluwatu temple this is one of Hindu temple in Bali and you can walk around and see beautiful cliff temple
- BBQ seafood at Jimbaran Cafe on the beach.
- After dinner we will drop you back to hotel.
- Private Car ( Comfortable – Air Conditioning Van ), Fuel & Parking Fees
- Tours as per itineraries
- English Speaking Driver / Guide /
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch / Diner
- Traveler pickup at 09 am
- Pick up & drop off at your Hotel / Villa / Apartment in Bali. These areas include: Ubud, Seminyak, Kuta,Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur and Denpasar.
- Returns to original departure point